The Easter Bunny is coming to town. Is your business ready for his appearance?
The spring season is upon us and one of the more exciting parts of this time of year is the Easter holiday. Cities and towns across Florida are making their public areas more bright with fresh paint, new plants and pastel-colored decorations.
Businesses that are looking to bring in a wave of business before the summer rush can greatly benefit from Easter-themed marketing tactics. This can be achieved if your company signs up to participate in local Easter egg hunts or other holiday themed events, Wall Street Cheat Sheet explained.
"Easter is also an important and fun secular holiday for people who do not celebrate the religious aspect of it, but enjoy the fun activities that it brings," Cheat Sheet contributor Sienna Beard wrote. "Whether you're attached to the meaning behind the day or you just enjoy the activities that go along with it, there are many affordable ways to celebrate this fun holiday."
Take advantage of the fact that consumers are getting cabin fever and are seeking activities to get them out of their homes. Any of these strategies, courtesy of PsPrint, can help build brand awareness while your business benefits from a surge of inquiries.
All of these activities can be done in conjunction with a local Easter-themed event, and anyone who attends will be automatically exposed to your startup or small organization without even knowing it.
- Adult Easter egg hunt: This idea can be achieved during the children's egg search, where adults will have to sift through a different set of bushes to find eggs full of promotional codes, gift certificates or free items.
- Bunny Trail: Unlike a scavenger hunt, this activity allows a group of local businesses to work together to create a trail of promotions. Customers think they're getting extremely discounted or free items at these random stops, but they're heading straight to the sales pitch.
- Easter contest: Depending on the business, this is a great way to reach out to your target audience. Get individuals to participate in an array of egg-related activities like egg rolling, egg tossing or egg decorating, PsPrint suggested.
- QR codes on Easter eggs: Print stickers featuring QR codes to place on colorful Easter eggs and distribute them in areas your customers frequent. They won't be able to resist scanning your eggs with their smartphones and other devices, and you'll be able to take them to a video, web page, mobile app or product purchase page.
And here are a few the staff at On Point Executive Center suggests:
- Host an egg hunt at the office. Hide a variety of eggs around the office with cash and gift card prizes attached.
- Have an egg decorating contest at the office.
- Have a caked decorating contest.
- Host a kids coloring contest.
- If you do attend church on this Sunday, ask a co-worker to join you.
- Have the Easter Bunny visit your office with candy and treats for the office staff.
The best part about Easter events is that they can be scheduled any time before the actual holiday, which falls on April 21, and some towns even host Easter-themed events afterwards. Timing is everything, but plan accordingly and the customers will be getting in touch.
If demand for your business is increasing after your spring promotions, don't feel the need to ignore those calls and emails. There are virtual office services readily available at On Point Executive Center. Professionals are available to assist you with the additional work load!