New Year’s Resolutions to Set For Your Virtual Business
As a virtual business owner, there are lots of demands on our time and energy. These demands can make it hard to think of the next day, let alone the next year. As we approach the end of the year, you might be thinking of all the things you can do to make 2016 bigger and better than 2015. If you’re like most entrepreneurs your number one goal is to “work smarter, not harder” in the New Year, and a great way to make that happen is to set some exciting New Year’s resolutions for your virtual business. Need some inspiration in creating a list of resolutions for yourself? Here are some tips that may help you in setting yours:
– Create a plan of action: What business goals do you have? This consists of administrative, fiscal, creative, productive, etc. depending on what your company is. What must you do to achieve those targets? Then, break it down into monthly, weekly and, if you are truly compulsive, day-to-day targets.
Join us at On Point Executive Center as Focus on You Strategy hosts a Step by Step Goal Planning Workshop Lunch just in time for setting your business goals for the new year on Wednesday, January 6, 2016 from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Get more details here!
– Spend time developing a vision for your company: Is this the only means with which you support your family? Is this a supplement to your partner’s income? Take a moment to consider how your virtual business fits into the big picture of your family-life.
Any company who sends us their vision statement as a result of reading this article- We will post your vision statement and company information on our social media pages!
– Take time out to educate yourself further: Research and educate yourself on further ways to improve your business. Website development? Keywords? Creating leads? Time management? Copywriting? What would make your business better that you can learn?
– Get a handle on financing: Take a moment to keep track of your cash! Set up a simple filing system…create a spreadsheet…whatever it takes that will allow easier tracking of things.
– Get an Accountability Buddy: This could be a business coach or a friend, just someone that will check in and make sure you are doing the things you said you would. Often, it is easier to stay on track when you just know in the back of your mind you have someone to answer to.
– Develop a great organization system: Being well-organized only means 2 things: you can find exactly what you want when you truly want it, and you’re able to meet deadlines.
– Attempt something new: This year could be the year you launch a new site, create new business relationships, start a newsletter or hire your first employee.
We hope this list of ideas has helped you think of some great resolutions you can set for yourself for the New Year. May you have the most successful 2016 possible!
Contact us today to discover more about our suite of virtual office services and to explore our beautiful office space in Tampa. Want to know more about how we can help you go virtual? Click here to learn more about On Point Executive Center!
#onpoint #virtualoffice #govirtual