Considered Giving Your Clients Gifts This Year?
There is no better time than the holidays to give your clients a gift. Something about that magical feeling in the air makes giving extra special and when we give during the holidays we’re showing our clients how much they mean to us. It also doesn’t hurt that when they think of you they will now associate all those warm fuzzy feelings with your company too. If you decide to play Santa to your clients this year, keep this in mind:
1. You should set a budget and stick to it. Once you know how much you can spend then you can figure out how much you can give per client.
2. Decide if you want to spend different amounts per client. For example, your VIPs might get something a little nicer than the client who just bought one product or service this year. Tally up all the numbers of what you want to spend on each tier and then it’s time for the best part.
3. Shopping! You have the list, you’ve checked it twice, so give your clients something nice! Stumped for a gift idea? Might we suggest one of our clients here at On Point to buy your gifts in bulk? We’re loving Karen Mertes’ company Fulfill Your Destiny this year because she is offering bulk orders of gift cards that give back to the community.
The Fulfill Your Destiny gift card program works like this:
– Tell Karen how many gift cards you need and where you want them from. You can choose from more than 300 retailers including Star Bucks, Whole Foods, Target and more!
– She buys them all up for you and a percentage from each card goes back to a charity. (This doesn’t cost you anything thanks to her partnership with these retailers!)
– Roughly seven days later you have all the cards in hand and you get to rest easy knowing that not only did you get everyone on your list a great gift, but you paid it forward to the community as well without spending any additional fees.
We hope this post inspired you to give something back to the clients that made this year a success for you! And from all of us here at On Point Executive Center, we hope this Christmas will be your merriest one yet!
Contact us today to discover more about our suite of virtual office services and to explore our beautiful office space in Tampa. Want to know more about how we can help you go virtual? Click here to learn more about On Point Executive Center!
#onpoint #virtualoffice #govirtual