Acting is a Family Business
Pondering Mother’s Day this month and Father’s Day next month got us to thinking about all the famous actors and actresses that share a spotlight with their parents. Check out the list, some of them might surprise you! I know some of them certainly surprised us!
Moms and Daughters
- Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson – One of Goldie Hawn’s most famous roles was Overboard and the breakout role that lead to Kate Hudson’s fame was ironically titled Almost Famous.
- Blythe Danner and Gwyneth Paltrow – You may or may not recognize the name Blythe Danner- she was Pam Cakes’ mom in the Meet The Parents trilogy, and the role that put Gwyneth Paltrow on the Hollywood map was Shakespeare in Love.
- Tippi Hedren and Melanie Griffith – Do you remember that horror film by Alfred Hitchcock that sick teachers still show in Florida schools The Birds? Welp, Tippi Hedren was the leading lady in that spooky film! Melanie Griffith’s most famous role? The 1988 film, Working Girl
Fathers and Sons
- Will and Jaden Smith – This Father-son duo have appeared in not one, but TWO films together: The Pursuit of Happyness, After Earth (side note- if you haven’t seen The Pursuit of Happyness it’s highly recommended because it’s all about not giving up- Great message for entrepreneurs looking for the light at the end of the tunnel!)
- Jerry and Ben Stiller – Jerry Stiller’s claim to fame was playing a father to another actor on the small screen who happens to have the same first name- Jerry Seinfeld. Ben Stiller, however, is famous for his roles on the big screen such as Zoolander and the Meet the Parents trilogy.
- Donald and Keifer Sutherland – Believe it or not, Donald Sutherland’s career boasts more than 350 films! Keifer, who’s most famous role is likely the small screen role of Jack Bauer in 24 currently has less than 100 titles in film and television roles to his name.
Factoid: Did you know On Point Executive Center is family owned and operated? Mark and Karen Gillman work on and in the business every day alongside their team of in-office and virtual assistants. Families remain at the top of their priority lists.
#onpoint #virtualoffice #govirtual