10 Perfect Gifts for the Working Mom
Mother’s Day is Sunday May, 11, but whether you’re reading this before the mother of all holidays or after, here are 10 perfect gifts many working moms would appreciate any day of the year!
– Keurig Coffee Maker (or similar one cup coffee maker): Heading to a coffee shop for a gourmet cup of joe? Ain’t no workin mom got time for that!
– An iPod docking station or similar MP3 hookup: Sometimes getting through those work days is easier with a little music.
– Mary Kay’s Satin Hands: After hours of work there is sometimes nothing better than pampering ourselves. Satin Hands is an easy, three-step system that helps keep hands feeling renewed, soothed and pampered. Satin Hands is just $35 right now. Email AndreaHarrison@marykay.com to learn more and/or to order yours today!
– A day, week or month off from cleaning and/or cooking: Check out these adorable printable coupons for mom to have a day off chores-> Set 1 and Set 2. Print out multiple copies for as many or as few times as you are willing to do the chores for her. If you don’t want to step up and do these chores yourself, consider hiring a maid service.
– A tablet that you have already pre-filled with fun apps and books for mom: You could load silly games, fun organization apps, books she’ll love and more. P.S. You can get one hundred FREE eBooks daily via Amazon to download to the tablet. Just visit their Kindle Book page and click bestsellers and switch tabs from “Top 100 Paid” to “Top 100 Free”. Then, click the various subjects such as “Arts & Photography”, “Business & Money” or “Travel” and check out their top 100 free books to get even more free books with no limits!
– A spa certificate: A dose of Zen is just what the doctor ordered after a 70 plus hour work week.
– Subscriptions to her favorite magazines: What better gift than to remind mom you love her all year round?
– Concierge services: Some mom’s wish there were two of them and a concierge service can help. Tampa Bay mom and business owner Nicole Carver owns Carver Concierge where she helps busy mom’s conquer their to-do lists and more!
– Pre-cooked meals for the week: There are prepackaged meal services all over Tampa Bay offering healthy and tasty meals that you just heat and eat!
– A gift basket of her favorite things: Candies and candles and foot scrubs, oh my! What are some of your mom’s favorite things? Gather them up, place lovingly in a basket, slap on a bow and voila! You’re the favorite kid! Okay, maybe not…but mom sure will appreciate it. Need inspiration for mom’s basket? Check out this page of gift basket ideas.
#onpoint #virtualoffice #govirtual