10 Elements of a Cool Home Office
When working from home it’s important to have a functional and stylish workspace. Our home offices are more than just the place we make money from. The home office is part sanctuary, part creative space, part brainstorming area, part creation location and so much more. Because of all of this we decided to look at what elements can bring a home office to life and we found 10 that we simply think are just awesome. Check them out below. We hope they inspire you to create to put the fun in functional in your home office.
1. Your office has a place for everything
2. All of your drawers are labeled so you know exactly what is in each one of them without having to open them first.
3. There is plenty of light
4. In addition to your desk, you have a separate table for spreading out your work and projects
5. Photographers, videographers, graphic artists and more are probably salivating over this dual monitor setup right now.
6. A bulletin board is a great way to pin things you want to see frequently as well as to keep urgent action items front and center.
7. You simply must have a comfy chair to work in!
8. Your office boasts a decent filing system. It’s no secret that the more organized you are the more productive you are. Make it a habit to clean up after your work day.
9. Your desk doubles as a workout station. How cool is this?
10. Finally, it never hurts to have some interesting art on the wall. Whether it is a place you want to go that inspires you to work or just something pretty to look at when you find yourself needing a momentary break some kind of decorative wall art is always nice.
For some folks just starting out these elements of a cool home office may not be feasible right now, but they are definitely something to aspire to. In the mean time if your home office isn’t cutting it you’re always welcome to rent one of our work spaces for the day, week, month or even the entire year. If however, you’re happy with your home office, but still need a place to meet clients, we can help you out too. Contact us at (813) 350-7800 and see what we can do for you.
#onpoint #virtualoffice #govirtual