5 Must-Have Business Books for Entrepreneurs
If you’re anything like us, you are constantly looking for new ideas and information to implement into your business. Regardless of whether you are just starting your business or are a seasoned veteran in the world of entrepreneurial goodness, a new tool for the knowledge tool box never hurts. Below are 5 fabulous books for entrepreneurs and why you should consider checking them out.
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss – Okay, so odds are as an entrepreneur we won’t be able to create a business we can run in just four hours a week. Then again, there’s nothing to say we can’t. Still, this book has some fantastic ideas to be more productive, stop waiting for retirement to enjoy life and to streamline the systems that make your business function most efficiently.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries – If you run a product based business and plan to launch or promote a new product, this book is a must. The idea behind this book is to take the guess work out of whether or not your business idea will fail.
- The One Thing by Gary Keller – If productivity, clutter and procrastination are problems in your business, you need The One Thing. This book will help you get more out of life and your business in less time.
- Choose Yourself! by James Altucher – This is one book every entrepreneur needs because it discusses one of the core reasons most people go into business for themselves in the first place. The uncertainty of the economy, the loss of job security, the constant changes in industries across to board- all of these things and more are the reasons that we must choose ourselves because only we have the power to define our destinies.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie – Businesses are run on relationships, but if you can’t interact with people you could be damaging your chances for success. This book teaches you the fundamentals of handling people, getting them to like you and most importantly persuading them to agree with your way of thinking.
Be sure to LIKE our page focusing on our upcoming book fair www.facebook.com/onpointbookfair Forty local authors, publishers, ghost writers, editors and all things ‘books’ will be showcasing their works July 17th at On Point Executive Center! We hope you will come out and join us for this great event.
#onpoint #virtualoffice #govirtual